Legacies are a lasting gift to future generations
Remembering Severn Hospice in your will is a legacy of kindness that lives on.
The many hundreds of kind and generous gifts we are left in people’s wills are a vital source of support that enable Severn Hospice to continue helping families when they need us most.
One in five of our patients wouldn’t be cared for without someone remembering us in their will. It is thanks to their thoughtfulness we have been able to provide specialist care to more than 27,000 people from Shropshire and Mid Wales, from all walks of life and every age group.
- What difference does a legacy gift make?
- How are those who leave a legacy gift acknowledged?
- How much of the gift I leave will reach local patients?
- What are the hospice’s future plans?
- If I want to make a legacy gift how do I go about it?
- Making or amending your Will
- What tax relief is available from making a legacy gift?
- Could my family contest a legacy gift to Severn Hospice?
Thank you for considering including Severn Hospice in your will.
We feel very honoured and touched that you are considering including us in your will. Should you wish to speak directly to someone at the hospice about making a gift in your Will please contact our Director of Income Generation, Norma Ross, who has over 20 years’ experience of looking after legacies made to our hospice – telephone 01952 221351.