Severn Hospice is best known for delivering care to patients in the beds on our wards in Telford and Shrewsbury. We still do this, however, today for every patient admitted to our hospice, four more are supported by our caring team in their own home. Being able to stay at home for as long as possible is immensely important to many people in the final stages of their illness. We are now looking to expand this very special type of care to more patients throughout the community.
Our aim is to provide the best care and a better life for all people living with an incurable illness and to emotionally support those important to them.
You can read more about our future plans in this story elsewhere on our website.
- What difference does a legacy gift make?
- How are those who leave a legacy gift acknowledged?
- How much of the gift I leave will reach local patients?
- If I want to make a legacy gift how do I go about it?
- Making or amending your Will
- What tax relief is available from making a legacy gift?
- Could my family contest a legacy gift to Severn Hospice?