We have beautiful legacy sculptures in our hospice gardens in Telford and Shrewsbury. These sculptures are copper trees and the name of every hospice legator is engraved on individual leaves as a lasting tribute to the generosity they have showed to our cause.
- What difference does a legacy gift make?
- How much of the gift I leave will reach local patients?
- What are the hospice’s future plans?
- If I want to make a legacy gift how do I go about it?
- Making or amending your Will
- What tax relief is available from making a legacy gift?
- Could my family contest a legacy gift to Severn Hospice?