One patient in every five has reason to be grateful to a special supporter who made a gift in their will; each legacy donation enables a patient to receive the compassionate specialist attention of our caring team.
The beneficiary and their family will never have the chance to personally thank the individual for their precious support, which is why we created our legacy sculpture in 2010, to acknowledge the invaluable contribution made by those who left the hospice a gift in their will.
- How are those who leave a legacy gift acknowledged?
- How much of the gift I leave will reach local patients?
- What are the hospice’s future plans?
- If I want to make a legacy gift how do I go about it?
- Making or amending your will
- What tax relief is available from making a legacy gift?
- Could my family contest a legacy gift to Severn Hospice?