From time to time, despite very clear instructions being given in an individual’s will, relatives have made a legal claim contesting the gift to our hospice. If you are disinheriting close family members please write a note explaining the reasons why and leave this with your will to help ensure your wishes are fulfilled to help our cause which is so special to you.
- What difference does a legacy gift make?
- How are those who leave a legacy gift acknowledged?
- How much of the gift I leave will reach local patients?
- What are the hospice’s future plans?
- If I want to make a legacy gift how do I go about it?
- Making or amending your Will
- What tax relief is available from making a legacy gift