Corporate support is very important to us and can bring genuine and lasting benefits to a company, from public perception to employee motivation demonstrating that your company is supporting a local charity and taking its social responsibility seriously.
We endeavour to build lasting relationships with all of our corporate partners, ensuring they are supported with everything they do. Each corporate partner is hugely important to us, and we recognise that partnerships are driven by more than philanthropic desire. They must satisfy your business needs and objectives.
Whether you would like to donate money, time or gifts in kind, our Fundraising team would welcome the opportunity to talk to you about how we could work in partnership.
There are many ways your business can help our hospice, including:
- Giving a cash donation
- Donating end of line stock to our network of shops
- Promoting our hospice events and Lottery to your staff via your business’ internal communication channels
- Have a team building day out by volunteering to do much-needed work at our hospice sites
- Sign up to one of our hospice events
- Join the ‘Give as you earn’ scheme to enable your employees to donate to us easily
- Advertise on one of our TV screens in our hospice shops (please call our Retail team for more information on 01743 272082)
- Have one of our collection boxes in on your counter (please call our Retail team for more information on 01743 272082)
Please contact our fundraising team on email@example.com or call 01952 221351 for more information about how your company can support our hospice.