Gifts in wills
A gift in your will is a memory that never fades
Remembering Severn Hospice in your will is a legacy of kindness that lives on.
Every gift, large or small, really does make a difference to those we care for when they need it most.
One in five of our patients wouldn’t be cared for without someone remembering us in their will and your help means we can give families living with an incurable illness the time to make more precious memories.
Writing a will ensures those who mean the most to you, including your favourite charity, can receive a proportion of all you have worked so hard for over your lifetime.
A gift in your will to us is a lasting way to make sure we’re able to provide our specialist care across Shropshire, Telford & Wrekin and Mid Wales every day.
Leave a memory that never fades, remember Severn Hospice in your will.
We have answered below some of the questions we are most often asked about leaving a legacy to Severn Hospice:
- What difference does a legacy gift make?
- How are those who leave a legacy gift acknowledged?
- How much of the gift I leave will reach local patients?
- What are the hospice’s future plans?
- If I want to make a legacy gift how do I go about it?
- Making or amending your will
- What tax relief is available from making a legacy gift?
- Could my family contest a legacy gift to Severn Hospice?
If you would like to talk to someone personally about how much your gift would be valued, please contact our Legacy Advisor, Elodie Home. Elodie has more than 15 years’ experience in sensitively helping with any questions you might have: Telephone 01952 221351.
If you’d prefer to write to us, use the form below and Elodie will reply.